Install the trial rendition of Snap Downloader on your PC or Mac.
- Snap Downloader is a great decision for downloading brilliant quality MP3s from any YouTube video, as well as videos from different locales like Facebook and Twitter. The software isn’t free, however there is a restricted unlimited trial period that allows you to try out the app before purchase. Download the app from https://snapdownloader.com.
- Duplicate the address of the video you want to download. To do this, pull up the video on YouTube. Then, at that point, click the address bar to feature the URL, then press Control + C (PC) or Command + C (Mac) to duplicate.
- Paste the replicated URL into SnapDownloader. Do this by right-tapping the field at the top of SnapDownloader and choosing Paste.
- Select Audio under the Output Format.You’ll see this menu on the left half of the app. This gives you the choice to choose an audio format.
- Select MP3 under Output Format. Presently you’ll see audio quality choices intended for the MP3 format.
- Pick a MP3 quality. For the best quality, select 320 kbps. In the event that you want a smaller file, you can pick a lower bitrate.
- You can also tap the Downloads tab at the top to pick other configuration choices, including indicating a download organizer for your new files.
- Click Download. This saves the MP3 file to your PC.