Xavier Alexander Musk is the 2nd child of Elon Musk, CEO and Founder of The Tesla Company and SpaceX. Despite his existence being relatively unknown to the public, his family has given him quite a fortune! His net worth in 2019 is around $20 Billion.
The Life of Vivian Jenna Wilson
Vivian Jenna Wilson (born December 27, 1989) is an American socialite and the daughter of entrepreneur Elon Musk. She has had a volatile and public relationship with her father since she was a teenager, which has been documented in several media outlets. Growing up, she attended a number of prestigious schools before dropping out at 18 to pursue a modeling career. She later married musician Grimes in a lavish ceremony at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in May 2012. The couple divorced in August 2016. Vivian Jenna Wilson’s first book, “Divorcing Elon”, was published on July 24, 2018.
Elon Musk is the founder and CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and the Boring Company. He also holds various other investments in technology companies. In 2002, he co-founded Zip2, which was sold to Europe’s Compaq for $307 million in 1999. He then started PayPal in 2001 with David Sacks and became its first CEO. As of 2019, his estimated net worth is $21.9 billion.
Childhood, Family, and Education
Vivian Jenna Wilson (Xavier Alexander Musk) was born on July 28, 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa. He is the son of a Engineer father, Errol Musk and an accountant mother, Justine Wilson.
Growing up, Vivian was very interested in technology and engineering. At the age of 14, he created his first website. In 1996, he graduated from high school with honors and began attending the University of Pennsylvania to study engineering.
In 2002, Musk founded PayPal. The company went public in 2004 and became one of the world’s most successful startups. After PayPal’s success, Musk founded Tesla Motors in 2003. Tesla Motors is an American car manufacturer that makes electric cars.
In 2006, Musk married actress Talulah Riley. The couple has two children – Evelyn (born 2006) and Max (born 2010). In 2016, they divorced after eight years of marriage.
Today, Vivian Jenna Wilson (Xavier Alexander Musk) is one of the wealthiest people in the world with a net worth of $21 billion. He is also ranked number 12 on Forbes’ list of the world’s richest celebrities and number 5 on the list of billionaires under 40
Vivian Jenna Wilson (Xavier Alexander Musk) was born on June 27, 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa. He is a television personality and business entrepreneur. After starting his television career as a weather presenter for the network M-Net in 1998, he became known for his work on the TV series “Playboy interview”, which aired from 2003 to 2007. In 2008, he founded Tesla Motors. Tesla Motors is an American electric car company based in Palo Alto, California. The company specializes in the production of luxury Electric Drive Vehicles (EDVs).
Social media accounts
Vivian Jenna Wilson is the daughter of Tesla Motors CEO, Elon Musk. Xavier Alexander Musk was born on June 27, 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa. He is the founder, Chairman and CTO of Tesla Motors and also held the position of Vice President of Engineering at SpaceX. He also has a passion for music and has released two albums: Peaceful Style (2008) and Destinations (2012).
Xavier Alexander Musk’s net worth is estimated to be $22.4 billion as of September 2018. Much of this wealth comes from his ownership stake in Tesla Motors, SpaceX, and his other businesses such as The Boring Company, SolarCity and The Trump Organization. He also holds a minority stake in Twitter and is currently involved in a lawsuit with Disney over the acquisition of autonomy software firm DeepMind.
Seen and heard on the radio
Vivian Jenna Wilson (born October 6, 1982), better known by her stage name Xavier Alexander Musk, is a Canadian-American technology entrepreneur, business magnate, investor, and public figure. She co-founded online payment company Zip2 with Dan Sarenberg and sold it to Compaq for US$340 million in 1999.
2. After leaving Zip2, Musk started Tesla Motors in 2003 with the goal of developing an affordable electric car.
3. Tesla produced its first automobile, the Tesla Model S, in 2012. The Model S has achieved international acclaim for its performance and range.
4. In April 2017, Musk announced that he was considering taking Tesla private at $420/share. Shortly thereafter, he tweeted that he had not reached a decision and that he would release more information in weeks.
5. On August 7, 2017, after spending weeks Opposing shareholders voted to take Tesla private at $420/share value
Vivian Jenna Wilson, often known as Xavier Alexander Musk, is an entrepreneur and businessman who has a net worth of $20.8 billion.
2. Vivian Jenna Wilson was born on July 26, 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa.
3. He grew up in Pretoria and attended the Ben-Gurion School of Governance and Machinery (BSGSM).
4. According to his website biography, at the age of 19, Vivian began programming computers at the University of Cape Town. He then moved to the United States to study engineering at Stanford University, where he received his undergraduate degree in 1992.
5. After graduating from Stanford, Vivian returned to South Africa to start XA Technologies with four other classmates. The company developed a computer navigation system for trucks that became commercially successful.
6. In 2002, Vivian founded PayPal Holdings Inc., which provided online payment services for businesses around the world. The company went public in 2004 and quickly became one of the leading companies in this field.